Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Welcome Aboard Me Hearties

So what is pirate baking?  I'm sure we've all done it, whether it be with baking or cooking...its borrowing little bits of a recipe here, plundering some tips there, and coming up with our own versions of other people's hard work.  Anyone who denies doing this is a liar, so you can start ignoring everything they say from now on.  There, that should save you some time from listening to their endless yammering.  You're welcome.

So on this blog, I'm going to share some of my super secret recipes that I've worked on over the years, they are all my own work, and not stolen from anyone else. WAIT!  Where are you going?

OK, so they are recipes I've stolen (there I said it), most of them will be baking, but sometimes they will just be dinners that I make for my family.  I'll try to give credit to the original recipes, when I can remember where I found them. Along the way, I'll make all kinds of innapropriate comments about things and reference pirates a lot.

I'l be posting my first recipe soon, its a Berry Crisp that I found on a Spanish treasure ship along the coast of South Carolina...it be true, me lads! 

No comments:

Post a Comment